Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Step-by-step guide to download and register IME Pay on your Android smartphone is given below:
- Go to ‘Play Store’ on your mobile phone, type ‘IME Pay’ on search bar, tap on ‘IME Pay’ app and tap on ‘Install’.
- Once installed, open IME Pay app and tap on ‘Let’s Get Started’.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number (NT, Ncell, Smart Cell or UTL) and tap on ‘Continue’.
- You’ll receive SMS on your registered mobile number with 6-digit verification code.
- Enter your 6-digit verification code on IME Pay app and tap on ‘Continue’. Verification code is valid for only 5 minutes. If code isn’t received within 5 minutes, tap on ‘Resend Code’.
- Enter your desired 4-digit PIN number twice and tap on ‘Continue’. Remember your PIN for future use.
- If you ARE an IME Privilege Card holder, tap on ‘Yes’, enter your IME Privilege Card number and tap on ‘Continue’. If you are NOT an IME Privilege Card holder, tap on ‘No’.
- Now, If you HAVE any Agent Referral Code, enter your code, tap on ‘Get Started’ and go to Home screen. If you DON’T HAVE any Agent Referral Code, tap on ‘Don’t Have’ and go to ‘Home’.
For your reference, Agent Referral Code is mobile number of IME/ IME Pay Agent, who has referred you to use IME Pay app.
IME Privilege Card is easy remittance card for frequent remittance customers as an alternative to carry official identity document time and again while sending or receiving money.